- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The handy, PFC-free sleeping bag is ideal for mountaineers who want as little weight as possible. The summer sleeping bag with synthetic filling is, therefore, ideal for trips, overnighting in huts or a bivouac. It is so lightweight that it can be easily compressed and also fits into smaller backpacks.
Your optimal companion for
- Inner pocket for valuables
- Usable as an inner sleeping bag
- PFAS free
This light polyamide fabric is characterised by its water-repellent properties. It is robust and does not contain any perfluorinated or polyfluorinated chemicals (PFC).
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Dreamlite
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.