- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
This minimalist crossbody bag uses body fabric made of 100% recycled materials with components made using environmentally friendly, resource-efficient manufacturing practices – a clear statement of our commitment to sustainability. This is a bluesign® product with Green Button certification; it’s also climate neutral and PFC free. A roomy main compartment, zippered front pocket and adjustable waist belt means that city explorers can stash their valuables and other personal belongings in a stylish way, and close to their body.
Your optimal companion for
- Zipped front compartment
- adjustable sternum strap
- Key clip
- Large main compartment with wide opening
- PFAS free
Recycled polyester is a synthetic synthetic fibre obtained from PET bottles. A special texture allows the haptics and shine of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 500D PES RECYCLED our products are much more sustainable and at the same time have a natural look.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Avengo 1.5
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFAS is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.