Aircontact Core 35+10 SL
- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
This comfortable pack is very versatile thanks to modular gear straps that can be positioned to attach a range of items depending on the undertaking or the gear you need to take. Its superior carry comfort is down to the deuter Aircontact back system with Air Spacer mesh and a large ventilation channel, plus ergonomic ActiveFit shoulder straps and an adjustable sternum strap. The Y-shaped frame in combination with mobile hip fins that wrap around the hips and deuter’s ergonomic trapezoid-shaped lumbar pad combine to effectively distribute and stabilize the load.
Your optimal companion for
- Adjustable sternum belt
- VariSlide System
- VariFlex System
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Pole holder
- Load adjustment straps
- Rain Cover
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Lid compartment
- SOS label
- Separate bottom compartment with zip-on base
- Hip fins with two zippered pockets
- Material loops on front & lid
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- lumbar pad for effective load transfer onto the pelvis
- Outer pockets (3)
- Air Spacer Mesh - Back-friendly spacer fabric
- Comfortable to wear thanks to movable, ergonomically shaped Active Fit shoulder straps with soft-edge finishes
- Key clip
- Spindrift collar
- Height adjustable lid
- Y-frame for more direct load transfer and load control
- Removal backpack lid
- Aircontact System
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Aircontact Core 35+10 SL
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
The new Air Spacer mesh performs three functions in one: Comfort, cushioning and ventilation.
The respective volume sizes of the backpacks can be optimised to the individual size of the wearer and are very comfortable to wear thanks to the adjustable back length of the VariSlide system, the precise-fitting VariFlex hip fins and the movable ActiveFit shoulder straps, among other things.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.