- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Speedy, light and sustainable thanks to deuter’s Lite back system, vest-style, perforated shoulder straps, supple hip fins, precision-adjustable sternum strap and 100% recycled, bluesign® certified body fabric. Designed for fast-paced hiking and trail running, side compression straps effectively reduce load wobble and enable full range of movement. While a pocket on the shoulder straps keeps everything that you need on the trail handy and larger items can be stashed in the roomy lid pocket.
Your optimal companion for
- Lightest deuter hiking series
- Delrin® U-frames
- Adjustable sternum belt
- ergonomically padded shoulder straps
- Load adjustment straps
- Load transfer to the hip fins thanks to the flexible V-frame
- Valuables compartment
- Key clip
- Hip fins with two zippered pockets
- Zippered pocket on shoulder strap for smartphone, GPS, etc.
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- SOS label
- Pole holder
- Two elastic side pockets
- Front pocket
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- Zippered lid compartment
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Compression straps
- Lite System
- 100% recycled pre-consumer waste
- PFC free
Top features of the Speed Lite 30
- A close fitting padded back with comfortable breathable 3D Air Mesh.
- Removable waist belt (Speed lite 10, Speed lite 15, Speed lite 20).
- Tensioned Delrin® U Frame provides exceptional flexibility at very lightweight.
100% recycled pre-consumer waste
Sustainable and resource-saving: our main material yarn is made from 100% recycled industrial waste and certified to recognised standards.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.