- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Urban lifestyle meets sustainability: UP Sydney.
It has all the functionality you want in an urban pack but is produced in a resource-efficient way, so you can make your commute with a clear conscience. This is primarily because the UP Sydney is made entirely from recycled materials – 40.5x 0.5-litre PET bottles to be precise. The textile manufacturing process is carried out according to the stringent bluesign® standard. And secondly, the amount of water and crude oil used is significantly reduced.
The UP Sydney is designed to accommodate everything you need for a day at work, at uni or when you’re just out and about. Clever compartment configuration and a lid opening with magnetic fastener mean items are quick and easy to access. Aluminium hooks on the lid provide added safety.
Your optimal companion for
- Contact System
- Laptop compartment up to 15 inch
- Bag for tablet
- Side smartphone pocket
- Bottle Compartment inside
- Removable waist belt
- Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Removable sternum belt
- Outer pockets (2)
- bluesign® product
- Recycled PET
Recycled polyester is a synthetic synthetic fibre obtained from PET bottles. A special texture allows the haptics and shine of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 500D PES RECYCLED our products are much more sustainable and at the same time have a natural look.
Recycled polyester is a synthetic synthetic fibre obtained from PET bottles. A special texture allows the haptics and shine of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 300D PES RECYCLED our products are much more sustainable and at the same time have a natural look.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
The fabrics used for this model are made of post-consumer PET bottles.