- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Featuring perforated, ergonomically formed shoulder straps and with the reduced contact surface of deuter’s Airstripes back system, the Stepout’s stand-out qualities are ventilation and carry comfort. A roll-top opening (with extra space), cell phone pocket at the side against the back and stretch side pockets allow speedy access to important items. Inside there is a document pouch, laptop sleeve and water bottle sleeve for more organized packing. The PFC-free fabric of this Green Button-certified bluesign® product is made from 100% recycled PET bottles (26 x 0.5-liter bottles) and according to bluesign® standards.
Your optimal companion for
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Stretch side pockets
- Document compartment
- Cell phone pocket on the side
- ergonomically padded shoulder straps
- Key clip
- Carrying handle
- Removable waist belt
- Laptop compartment up to 15 inch
- Can be rolled up to save space
- Main compartment with multi-purpose organizational pockets for school documents and tablet
- Inside water bottle holder
- Airstripes System
- Roll top closure for volume expansion
- Folder-sized main compartment keeps load close to the body's centre of gravity
- bluesign® product
- Green Button certified product
- Carbon neutral product
- 100% recycled PET material
- PFC free
Recycled polyester is a synthetic synthetic fibre obtained from PET bottles. A special texture allows the haptics and shine of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 300D PES RECYCLED our products are much more sustainable and at the same time have a natural look.
All fabrics are 100% recycled and manufactured according to the bluesign® standard.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Stepout 22
- MeshTex shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range.
- Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
- Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (SUB 28, Cross City, Giga Office Pro)
- The bilaminate construction made from one soft and one firm layer of foam provides excellent carry comfort and optimum load distribution.
- Removeable waistbelt (Spider, SUB 28, Cross City, Graduate, Giga, Gigant, Giga Office, Giga Office Pro, Walker 20 & 24)
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Green Button certified product
The Green Button is a government-run certification label for sustainable textiles. Everyone who aims to purchase socially and environmentally sustainable clothes should look out for the Green Button. There is currently no other label like the Green Button. It demands that mandatory standards are met to protect people and the environment. A total of 46 stringent social and environmental criteria must be met, covering a wide spectrum from wastewater to forced labour. Read more information here.
Carbon neutral product
By adopting more materials and technologies that have a smaller carbon footprint in our collections we are taking positive steps toward reducing our CO² emissions. But despite our greatest efforts, it’s impossible to make products climate neutral. And so, we’ve teamed up with Climate Partner to offset any unavoidable CO² emissions. From now on, the volume of emissions released by the production and transport of any ‘Carbon neutral’ deuter product purchased will be compensated for through voluntary offsetting and targeted investment in select social and climate protection projects.
100% recycled PET material
The fabrics used for this model are made of post-consumer PET bottles.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.