Gravity Pitch 12 SL
- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
This small, superlight backpack is the perfect companion on spectacular multi-rope tours: It offers room for everything both inside and out. Now this climbing backpack is also available in the SL version that has been expressly designed to suit the female anatomy with a shorter back and narrower shoulder straps. Its highly functional shoulder straps allow full freedom of movement when climbing without slipping off the shoulders. When rolled up, it can be easily stored in a large backpack. Available in two colours.
Your optimal companion for
- Lite System
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS label
- Compatible with 2.0 litre drinking system/bag
- SL Women’s Fit
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
Reduced to the essential – you can still carry light to medium loads comfortably with the back system of our lightweight backpacks. The flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-frame provides stability and comfortable load distribution at minimum weight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.