Superbike 18 EXP
- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Our Superbike backpack really lives up to its name: As well as the compact fit and the perfect weight distribution, this clever day tourer has an integral windshield vest as well as a neon-coloured rain hood. When more is needed at times: The volume can be expanded in the blink of an eye.
Your optimal companion for
- Airstripes System
- Splints: frame construction
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Expandable volumes
- Stretch side pockets
- Wet laundry compartment
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Stowable flap with helmet holder
- Windshield: breathable windbreak on the lid of the backpack
- Rear light loop
- Rain Cover
- Removable sitting mat
- Reflectors for better visibility
- PFC free
- Airstripes System
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Superbike 18 EXP
- 3D AirMesh lined shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range. The chest strap further secures the fit.
- Breathable Mesh wings on the hip belt stabilize the load.
- Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
- Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (Bike I, Superbike and Trans Alpine).
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.