Superbike 14 EXP SL
- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Our Superbike backpack really lives up to its name: As well as the compact fit and the perfect weight distribution, this clever day tourer has an integral windshield vest as well as a neon-coloured rain hood. When more is needed at times: The volume can be expanded in the blink of an eye.
Your optimal companion for
- Airstripes System
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Expandable volumes
- Stretch side pockets
- Wet laundry compartment
- Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Compatible with 2.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Stowable flap with helmet holder
- Wind protection
- Rear light loop
- Rain Cover
- Sitting mat
- PFC free
- Airstripes System
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
- 3D AirMesh lined shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range. The chest strap further secures the fit.
- Breathable Mesh wings on the hip belt stabilize the load.
- Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
- Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (Bike I, Superbike and Trans Alpine).
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.