Trans Alpine 32 EL
- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The new Trans Alpine backpack in a new design offers the usual quality and features. The helmet holder, which is quick and easy to handle, and the pump compartment, which is easily accessible from the outside, are completely new. The new back system offers improved ventilation due to a smaller contact surface and more flexible shoulder straps for more freedom of movement.
Your optimal companion for
- Airstripes System
- Adjustable Stays
- Load adjustment straps
- Mesh hip fins
- Bottom compartment
- Smartphone pocket
- Stretch side pockets
- Sunglasses holder
- Elasticated inner compartment
- Rain Cover
- organised front compartment
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- SOS label
- Inner compartment for valuables
- Sitting mat
- helmet clips
- Tyre inflator pump compartment
- Compression straps
- Contact system
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Our Extra Long (EL) backpacks guarantee perfect carrying comfort for tall people! Athletes who are between 1.85 and 2.00 metres have difficulty finding backpacks that fit. More information about our fits.