Speed Lite 30 SL
- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The members of our lightweight family go the distance with a sporty twist when it comes to quick hikes or alpine tours. No superfluous pounds of material or useless gadgets get in the way of our peak performers. The Speed Lite SL models are specially designed for the female anatomy and offer slenderly built women the optimum range of movement.
Your optimal companion for
- Lightest deuter hiking series
- Delrin® U-frames
- Padded hip belt
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- coupleable compression straps
- Stretch side pockets
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Walking pole holder
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Rear light loop
- Lid compartment
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Speed Lite 30 SL
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
The perfect balance between lightness, carrying comfort and stability is provided by the new, extremely lightweight, minimalist and compact Aircontact Lite back system. With this, low to medium loads can be comfortably carried.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
outdoor 1/19 “Test Winner”
Lighter on tour
In the 1/2019 edition, the Outdoor magazine tested ten lightweight but robust and comfortable backpacks.
The Speed Lite 32, which was designated an “all-round talent”, & the Speed Lite 30 SL were chosen as the test winners.
“Anyone looking for an ultra-light, super-flexible backpack with stability under load for both demanding and casual tours will not find a better example than the Deuter Speed Lite 32 and 30 SL respectively.”
(outdoor magazine 1/2019)