Orbit -5° SL
- From CHF 30 free shipping
- 2 years warranty
The easy-care and robust sleeping bag all-rounder with synthetic fiber filling leaves no one in the cold! Thoughtful details such as pinch protection on the zipper, valuables pocket and contour function hood make the Orbit the ideal companion. With the Orbit -5 ° it may also be cooler.
Your optimal companion for
- Ergo Hood
- Inner pocket for valuables
- Bodywarmer Microfleece
- Ergofoot: increased footroom
- Insulating collar
- SL Sleeping Bag
- Lightweight, side-copying compression stuff sack
- - Contrasting drawcord toggles for easy hood adjustment in the dark
- 2-way zipper
- Anti-snag zipper guard
- - Mummy shape
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Orbit -5° SL
SL Sleeping Bag
The right size and shape ensure that no unnecessary air has to be warmed up. deuter’s REGular models are ideal for people up to about 185 cm height. The larger, similarly equipped L versions are for people up to about 200 cm tall.
The shorter SL Women’s Fit versions also feature fluffy fleece inserts around the kidney area and at the feet. They are ideal for women up to 175 cm tall.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.