Camera Box One
- From CHF 30 free shipping
- 2 years warranty
- Outside dimensions: 31 x 24 x 13 (H x W x D) cm
Inside dimensions: 27 x 19 (narrow part at the bottom of the curve) ; 23 (normal part at the top) x 11.5 (H x W x D) cm
- ideally suited to 30 L+ backpacks with zip around front opening
- fully padded to safely transport camera equipment
- protects camera gear from knocks, scratches, and dust
- to fit a DSLR with mounted lens and up to three extra lenses or accessories
- padded dividers in the following sizes can be configured depending on equipment choice or size: 4 x small 1-bay dividers 2 x 2-bay dividers
- suited to all deuter backpacks from 30 L with a zip around front opening
- can be used on its own or inside a backpack
- when used inside a pack, the zip around opening makes access to cameras and lenses quick and easy
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.