Indoor or outdoor… with this climbing bag athletes always look cool on the go. The perfect symbiosis of duffel bag and backpack combines the benefits of both worlds: clever functions for climbers and relaxed style.
Your optimal companion for
- Contact System
- Zipped access at the back
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- coupleable compression straps
- Outer pockets (2)
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
- Body-hugging soft stripe pads follow movements and keep the load close to the body's center of gravity - essential for balance and stability. The channel between the pads provides extra comfort by creating a "chimney" effect ventilation.
- The VariQuick system allows an easy, quick adjustment to the individual child’s back length and enables the pack to grow with them year after year.
- Load adjustor straps on the shoulder straps serve to fine-tune the load according to the terrain.
- Supple padded hip fins with pull forward adjustment distribute the load evenly and efficiently
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.