The tried and tested ski tour backpack with a lid compartment has undergone a complete makeover and even entered a new weight category! Weighing less than 1200 grams it is ideal for day ski tours or snowshoe hikes. In the easy-to-access front compartment, the safe equipment is quickly accessible. Numerous ingenious fixing solutions for snow shoes, skis and snow board are quickly stowed away when they are not needed.
Your optimal companion for
- Lite System
- Delrin® U-frames
- Padded hip belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS label
- Ski carry system
- Carrying system for snowboard or snow shoes
- Reinforced safety compartment for shovel blade and handle
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Walking pole holder
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Lid compartment
- Load adjustment straps
- Compression straps
- SL Women’s Fit
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Rise Lite 26 SL
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
Reduced to the essential – you can still carry light to medium loads comfortably with the back system of our lightweight backpacks. The flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-frame provides stability and comfortable load distribution at minimum weight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.