- From CHF 30 free shipping
- 2 years warranty
Clearly: less is more! The new Guide Lite with its simple features and clear design is lightweight and easy to use. And if you want to save a few extra grams of weight on your day trip, simply leave the removable waist strap at home. Because with the small wings on the shoulder strap attachments, the rucksack sits tight and close to the body with every climbing movement. Full concentration ahead!
Your optimal companion for
- Delrin® U-frames
- Removable waist belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Load adjustment straps
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Front zip access
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Walking pole holder
- SOS label
- Compatible with 2.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Stowable flap with helmet holder
- Lite System
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Guide Lite 24
Reduced to the essential – you can still carry light to medium loads comfortably with the back system of our lightweight backpacks. The flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-frame provides stability and comfortable load distribution at minimum weight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.