Orbit +5° L
The shell fabric is made from 100% recycled materials, while the seamless construction produces better thermal efficiency and water resistance. Our 360° insulation system ensures the high-loft hollowfiber fill is evenly distributed throughout the entire bag – with half the fill in the top and half the fill in the bottom. Practical details like an anti-snag zipper guard, valuables pocket inside and contoured hood combined with the hardwearing functional shell fabric make this a robust, durable sleeping bag for all your summer camping adventures.
Your optimal companion for
- 2-way zipper
- - Contrasting drawcord toggles for easy hood adjustment in the dark
- Anti-snag zipper guard
- 360° insulation
- - Seam-free shell fabric produces better thermal efficiency and also increases water resistance
- Inner pocket for valuables
- - Mummy shape
- 50% recycled
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Orbit +5° L
Large sleeping bags (for tall people)
50% of the yarn is made from recycled raw materials. This can save 12% greenhouse gases.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.