Active kids need an active school backpack that follows their activities throughout the school day and on the way to and from school. Without any complicated settings, the Ypsilon with its Deuter Contact carry system is perfect for growing kids. The perfect alternative to satchels! The newly developed Lumbal Pad ensures the best fit and distribution of weight and, thus, supports the natural development of children.
(Pencil Case not included!)
Your optimal companion for
- Active Comfort Fit
- Document compartment
- Bag for tablet
- Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Stable standing
- Removable waist belt
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Headphones channel
- Fixing loop for the deuter pencil case
- Reflectors for better visibility
- Contact back system
- PFC free
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Ypsilon
The trapezoidal LumbalPad distributes the weight even to the musculosceletal system and offers the very important freedom of movement at the same time.
The ergonomical formed back cushions fit well on the back, distribute the weight even and provide a good ventilation.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.