Alproof Tour 38+5
- From $ 99 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The TÜV-approved Alproof Tour is equipped with the Alpride E2 avalanche airbag system with the very latest supercapacitor technology for quick, reliable deployment at high pressure, even in freezing cold temperatures. With multiple deployments possible, easy handling, and a quick-access avalanche equipment compartment, plus superior carry comfort and a snug fit with zero load wobble, the result is a controlled ride every time. A leg strap ensures the pack stays on in the event of an avalanche. Gear loops, gear straps and roll-top extendable capacity give this pack maximum adaptability for multi-day ski traverses.
Your optimal companion for
- Alpride E2 Airbag System
- Adjustable sternum belt
- adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Load adjustment straps
- ergonomic padded hip fins
- Reinforced safety compartment for shovel blade and handle
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Fastening strap
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Key clip
- SOS label
- stowable, removable helmet bag
- Roll top closure for volume expansion
- Material straps at the front
- Rope fixation belt
- ergonomically padded shoulder straps
- PFAS free
- TÜV/GS certified
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Alproof Tour 38+5
ALPINE SYSTEM / ALPRIDE E2 AIRBAG SYSTEM
With backpacks for use in alpine regions, it is essential to ensure the optimum balance of carrying comfort, durability and function in terms of weight. The Alpine system is the answer to this challenge. Both of its softstripe pads embrace the back flexibly with every movement. In conjunction with the streamlined pack sack, the load is always close to the body’s centre of gravity. This guarantees full control of the backpack.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.