Gravity Haul 50
- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
And if extreme climbers had one wish? Perhaps a haul bag and backpack in one? Voilà, here it is. Extremely robust and with lots of space, it can cope with the full complement of heavy climbing equipment. And with the exposed back system, it can even do that with comfort!
Your optimal companion for
- Alpine System
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Zipped access at the back
- Padded hip belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- SOS label
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Robust outer material
- Contact system
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.