- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Your adventurous child likes to play in alpine terrain? Then the new Climber is just the right one. The Climber is the perfect companion for children from the age of six for exciting excursions in the mountains: it sits close and securely on the body. In addition, the Climber adapts flexibly to every movement and offers plenty of room for the little ones to move.
Your optimal companion for
- Alpine System
- Compact hip fins
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Load adjustment straps
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Walking pole holder
- Lid compartment
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Compatible with 2.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Outer pockets (2)
- SOS label
- Contact system
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.