On your back, ready, go. The new Guide is not only lighter than its predecessor, but also cleverly thought out. With the frontal access, you can get to your equipment quickly and don't lose any time on your tour. If you want to save additional weight, simply remove the hip fins, the helmet bracket or the frame. Thanks to the Alpine Back System, the rucksack sits tight and close to your body: you are safe on the mountain.
Your optimal companion for
- VariFlex System
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Ski carry system
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Load transfer to the hip fins thanks to the flexible V-frame
- Vertical front zip
- SOS label
- Height adjustable lid
- Removable hip belt
- Helmet Mount
- Load adjustment straps
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Alpine System
- PFC free
Deuter Microrip is a 330 denier polyamide blended fabric offering fantastic tear resistance. The use of Nylon 6.6 makes the material very durable and robust. Thanks to the PU coating, it is also waterproof (WC 2.000 mm) and is, therefore, the perfect material for big packs.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
With backpacks for use in alpine regions, it is essential to ensure the optimum balance of carrying comfort, durability and function in terms of weight. The Alpine system is the answer to this challenge. Both of its softstripe pads embrace the back flexibly with every movement. In conjunction with the streamlined pack sack, the load is always close to the body’s centre of gravity. This guarantees full control of the backpack.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.