The sporty day pack with the completely revolutionised Airstripes back system is a winner not just because of the outstanding carrying comfort and maximum ventilation. The minimalist style and the many functionalities, in particular, make the new XV 3 SL an urban trendsetter. A roll-back lid means you can adjust the volume; a water-resistant zip provides quick access to your laptop or tablet PC.
For the first time, also available in the SL version!
Your optimal companion for
- Laptop compartment up to 15 inch
- Bag for tablet
- Reflectors for better visibility
- Airstripes System
- Zipped access at the back
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Load adjustment straps
- Removable waist belt
- SL Women’s Fit
- Contact system
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
The 420D polyamide fabric is extremely robust : thanks to the dense and extremely fine structure of the fabric, both of the polyamide fabrics are extremely tear and abrasion resistant. The double PU coating protects from moisture with a water column of 1500 mm.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.