A mountain bike backpack for young up-and-coming talents: the Compact 8 Jr. Thanks to its ergonomic shoulder straps, adjustable chest strap and hip fins, it sits securely and comfortably on the back and stays firmly on the body even in fast curves. The bike backpack also impresses with its well thought-out features: a stowable protector holder at the bottom of the backpack, a practical helmet holder with fastening clips, a spacious main compartment for spare clothing and provisions, a quickly accessible tool compartment and two elastic side pockets.
Your optimal companion for
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Adjustable sternum belt
- SOS label
- Mesh hip fins
- Outer pockets (2)
- Sunglasses holder
- Rain Cover
- Compatible with 2.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Tyre inflator pump compartment
- helmet clips
- Compression straps
- Contact system
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.