Dedicated to its history: In 1990, the Bike 1 was the first biker backpack worldwide. Thanks to the fact that this old hand continued to be developed, it is now a highly functional and modern bicycle backpack for day tours. Its clean design and well thought out functions make it the ideal professional companion for bikers on trails in the mountains or going to the ice-cream parlour in the city.
Your optimal companion for
- Airstripes System
- Smartphone pocket
- Sunglasses holder
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Outer pockets (2)
- Stowable flap with helmet holder
- Sitting mat
- Rain Cover
- Elasticated inner compartment
- Waist belt with hip pads
- Contact system
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.