Your optimal companion for
- Delrin® U-frames
- Padded hip belt
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- coupleable compression straps
- Stretch side pockets
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Walking pole holder
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Rear light loop
- Lid compartment
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Speed Lite 32
The perfect balance between lightness, carrying comfort and stability is provided by the new, extremely lightweight, minimalist and compact Aircontact Lite back system. With this, low to medium loads can be comfortably carried.
outdoor 1/19 “Test Winner”
Lighter on tour
In the 1/2019 edition, the Outdoor magazine tested ten lightweight but robust and comfortable backpacks.
The Speed Lite 32, which was designated an “all-round talent”, & the Speed Lite 30 SL were chosen as the test winners.
“Anyone looking for an ultra-light, super-flexible backpack with stability under load for both demanding and casual tours will not find a better example than the Deuter Speed Lite 32 and 30 SL respectively.”
(outdoor magazine 1/2019)