The members of our lightweight family go the distance with a sporty twist when it comes to quick hikes or alpine tours. No superfluous pounds of material or useless gadgets get in the way of our peak performers. The Speed Lite SL models are specially designed for the female anatomy and offer slenderly built women the optimum range of movement.
Your optimal companion for
- Lightest deuter hiking series
- Delrin® U-frames
- Padded hip belt
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- coupleable compression straps
- Stretch side pockets
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Walking pole holder
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Rear light loop
- Lid compartment
- Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
The perfect balance between lightness, carrying comfort and stability is provided by the new, extremely lightweight, minimalist and compact Aircontact Lite back system. With this, low to medium loads can be comfortably carried.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.