Planning a long trip and looking for a comfortable backpack with intelligent packing options? With its ergonomic hip fins and Contact back system, the Voyager is extremely comfortable to carry even when fully loaded. The integrated day pack is perfect for short day trips along the way. It can also be attached to the shoulder straps of the Voyager to be carried on your front. Use the day pack for extra storage, or when not needed, stow it neatly in the front compartment.
All AViANT products are equipped with NFC technology.
Your optimal companion for
- NFC technology
- Laptop compartment up to 13 inch
- Contact System
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Height adjustable lid
- Bottom compartment
- Front zip access
- Padded hip belt
- Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Includes a day pack
- Lid compartment
- Outer pockets (2)
- Compression straps
- Transport cover
- Front Stuff Pocket
- Contact system
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
The 420D polyamide fabric is extremely robust : thanks to the dense and extremely fine structure of the fabric, both of the polyamide fabrics are extremely tear and abrasion resistant. The double PU coating protects from moisture with a water column of 1500 mm.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.