The robust ski tour backpack with a lid compartment has definitely become a true athlete! Small and clean, it’s the perfect companion for snowshoe hikes or ski tours. Regardless of whether a weekend ski tour or a several-day journey: The safety equipment in the front compartment is always quickly accessible, whilst the inside of the backpack can be easily reached as well thanks to the large opening. Ski, snowboard and snow shoes can be fastened individually thanks to flexible, stowable straps and hooks.
Your optimal companion for
- Alpine System
- Delrin® U-frames
- Height adjustable lid
- Zipped access at the back
- Padded hip belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS label
- Sitting mat
- Ski carry system
- Carrying system for snowboard or snow shoes
- Reinforced safety compartment for shovel blade and handle
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Walking pole holder
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Lid compartment
- Load adjustment straps
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Outer pockets (2)
- Compression straps
- SL Women’s Fit
- PFC free
The 420D polyamide fabric is extremely robust : thanks to the dense and extremely fine structure of the fabric, both of the polyamide fabrics are extremely tear and abrasion resistant. The double PU coating protects from moisture with a water column of 1500 mm.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Rise 32 + SL
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
With backpacks for use in alpine regions, it is essential to ensure the optimum balance of carrying comfort, durability and function in terms of weight. The Alpine system is the answer to this challenge. Both of its softstripe pads embrace the back flexibly with every movement. In conjunction with the streamlined pack sack, the load is always close to the body’s centre of gravity. This guarantees full control of the backpack.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.