With a built-in TÜV/GS-certified back protector, this pack gives junior shredders added safety on the gnarliest of trails. The removable SAS-TEC back protector with multiple impact protection (depending on the severity of the impact) prevents injuries. High-set hip fins create a snug, secure fit – no matter how rough the ride. And during rest breaks, a full-face helmet and protection equipment are quickly strapped to the outside of the pack.
The Attack 8 JR corresponds to size XS-S and is recommended for a height of 145 - 170 cm.
Your optimal companion for
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Rain Cover
- Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Tyre inflator pump compartment
- SOS label
- helmet clips
- Side smartphone pocket
- Compatible with 2.0 litre drinking system/bag
- PFC free
A high-quality and extremely robust TPU material that is highly tear resistant through fabric reinforcement and waterproof due to the closed surface. The closed surface reduces abrasion and, thus, the wear and tear of the material considerably. We use the material in different qualities – 620, 420 and 210 denier. Depending on the mechanical stress, the material can vary in the strength of the coating, the surface structure and single or double-sided coating. It is used, in particular, for our backpacks in areas of higher mechanical stress or increased moisture. The material is PVC-free and, therefore, lighter than comparable fabrics. It remains elastic even in extreme conditions.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.