HinweisYou can't add more than 4 products to compare.
Please deaktivate an already selected product to add a new one.
Filter by volume: All 0l - 15l 16l - 30l 31l - 45l 46l - 60l 61l - 70l > 70l
Deuter Advanced Aircomfort
- Contoured, softly padded shoulder straps.
- Durable spring steel frame provides a flexible and light structure, and applies tension to the mesh.
- The mesh back provides comfort and top class ventilation: the hot air dissipates freely from three sides.
- Ventilated pads made of bilaminate foam (AC Lite series, Zugspitze 20 SL and 25), or contoured hip belt with ventilated pads (Gröden 30 SL and 35) for ideal carrying comfort, and stability.
Deuter Aircomfort FlexLite System
- Anatomically formed shoulder straps with perforated foam and large-celled 3D AirMesh lining to make them airy.
- Twin-frame construction gives the Aircomfort Flexlite System its special lightweight properties at the same time as guaranteeing excellent flexibility and ergonomic fit. The secret lies in the combination of complimentary round and flat spring steel frame profiles. It easily follows body movements and transfers the load perfectly to the hip fins. It also gives the back mesh a stable tensioned platform for the patented Deuter 3-sided ventilation system.
- Load adjustor straps enable exact backpack positioning.
- Anatomically shaped, sturdy hip fins transfer the load to the hips. Perorated foam and oversized cell 3D AirMesh lining provide additional ventilation.
Deuter Airstripes System Bike
- 3D AirMesh lined shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range. The chest strap further secures the fit.
- Breathable Mesh wings on the hip belt stabilize the load.
- Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
- Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (Bike I, Superbike and Trans Alpine).
Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.