NoticeFor the productcompare you can't select more than 4 product.
Filter by volume: Women/SL Volume: All 0l - 15l 16l - 30l 31l - 45l 46l - 60l 61l - 70l > 70l
Deuter Aircontact Vario System
- With the Vari Fit System all Kid Comfort models can be effortlessly adjusted to the wearer’s individual back length. This is vital for the perfect fit of the child carrier and guarantees a safe and balanced carry.
- An aluminum frame is the basis of the carrying system and transfers the load exactly to the hip area.
- The anatomically shaped hip fins are made from multiple layers. The inner side has a layer of soft foam with 3D AirMesh lining for heightened comfort. The firm foam on the outside is modeled to the anatomic shape and transfers the load to the hips. Side compression straps on the fins regulate the load and increase stability.
- Kid Comfort 2 & 3: Anatomically shaped, pivoting Vari Flex hip wings follow complex movements and thus save energy on stairs, uneven terrain or steep paths. The Pull-Forward adjustment system on the hip belt easily cinches the child carrier close to the body even when fully loaded.
- The Pull-Forward construction on the hip belt allows the hip fins to be positioned correctly even with a full load.
- Height adjustable stabilizer straps enable precision positioning of the pack and allow heavy loads to be cinched in closer to the body.
- The S-shaped shoulder straps are inherently stable, come with an airy 3D AirMesh lining and comfortably curve over the shoulders.
- Ventilated proven back system - AIRCONTACT (Kid Comfort 2 & 3) - guarantees Deuter’s signature carry comfort. The back systems further create a space for airflow between child and carrier: this reduces perspiration, prevents heat accumulation and saves energy.
- Two stable grab handles make the Kid Comforts easy to lift on the back without additional help.
Deuter Aircontact Pro System
- Breathable cushions with ventilating Aircontact technology and durable 3D AirMesh lining wicks away warmth and moisture.
- Two ergonomically formed V-shape multi-chamber aluminium stays, direct part of the load from the back to the hips.
- When fastened, the hip fins taper upwards in a conical form. The fins are concave and ultra-padded and sit perfectly on the hips. The multi-layered, PE-stiffened foam spreads the load evenly. The ‘pull-forward’ function makes the hip belt easy to fasten, even with even heavy loads.
ements allowing tricky sections to be negotiated without losing your balance – especially important when carrying a hefty load.
- Height adjustable load transfer straps on the shoulder straps for precision pack positioning.
- Contoured shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh lining. Heavy duty construction with special dual layer foams.
- With the simple Vari Fit system you can easily adjust the pack to the individual’s back, making for a perfect fit every time.
- Deuter’s Vari Flex system certainly defines the flexibility of this carrying system. The pivoting hip fins follow complex body movements. Thus, the load can be evenly distributed to the hips, providing freedom of movement and reducing fatigue. Two sturdy GRP-rods and load adjustment straps on the hip fins allow for precision load control. The Vari Flex system and aluminium stays form the core of the carrying system, which combines stability, efficient load transfer, perfect load control and incredible flexibility.
Deuter Aircomfort Pro System
- Contoured, softly padded shoulder straps covered with breathable Wide Air-Mesh.
- The round, durable spring steel frame is extremely lightweight and flexible. It tensions the mesh and provides fantastic freedom of movement and a perfect fit.
- Side compression straps on the hip belt stabilise the pack.
- The System is a fantastic comfort combination: the back mesh guarantees excellent ventilation since air can pass through without restriction; the floating, ergonomically formed Vari Flex hip belt follows each and every movement and thus helps saving energy.
- Ultra-flat shoulder strap anchor point with ventilation holes.
- Stabiliser straps allow exact positioning of the rucksack.