NoticeFor the productcompare you can't select more than 4 product.
Filter by volume: Women/SL Volume: All 0l - 15l 16l - 30l 31l - 45l 46l - 60l 61l - 70l > 70l
Deuter Advanced Aircomfort
- Contoured, softly padded shoulder straps.
- Durable spring steel frame provides a flexible and light structure, and applies tension to the mesh.
- The mesh back provides comfort and top class ventilation: the hot air dissipates freely from three sides.
- Ventilated pads made of bilaminate foam (AC Lite series, Zugspitze 20 SL and 25), or contoured hip belt with ventilated pads (Gröden 30 SL and 35) for ideal carrying comfort, and stability.
Deuter Aircomfort Pro System
- Contoured, softly padded shoulder straps covered with breathable Wide Air-Mesh.
- The round, durable spring steel frame is extremely lightweight and flexible. It tensions the mesh and provides fantastic freedom of movement and a perfect fit.
- Side compression straps on the hip belt stabilise the pack.
- The System is a fantastic comfort combination: the back mesh guarantees excellent ventilation since air can pass through without restriction; the floating, ergonomically formed Vari Flex hip belt follows each and every movement and thus helps saving energy.
- Ultra-flat shoulder strap anchor point with ventilation holes.
- Stabiliser straps allow exact positioning of the rucksack.
Deuter Aircontact Trail System
- Stabiliser straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack.
- Contoured shoulder straps with 3D Air mesh lining.
- Additional ventilation channel between the Aircontact cushions.
- Two Aircontact pads in special breathable hollow-chamber foam distribute the load evenly. The Aircontact pads perform a pump effect, whereby every movement prompts the exchange of air, resulting in optimum back ventilation. The result: 15% less perspiration than with previous body-contour packs.
- Anatomically formed hip fins for freedom of movement and body-hugging carrying.
- Flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-shaped frame provides stability with little extra weight. It follows the most varied movements with absolute ease. The frame combines with the body-hugging fit of the pack to create a comfortable yet compact carry system with even load distribution and effective load transfer.
Deuter Aircomfort FlexLite System
- Anatomically formed shoulder straps with perforated foam and large-celled 3D AirMesh lining to make them airy.
- Twin-frame construction gives the Aircomfort Flexlite System its special lightweight properties at the same time as guaranteeing excellent flexibility and ergonomic fit. The secret lies in the combination of complimentary round and flat spring steel frame profiles. It easily follows body movements and transfers the load perfectly to the hip fins. It also gives the back mesh a stable tensioned platform for the patented Deuter 3-sided ventilation system.
- Load adjustor straps enable exact backpack positioning.
- Anatomically shaped, sturdy hip fins transfer the load to the hips. Perorated foam and oversized cell 3D AirMesh lining provide additional ventilation.
Deuter Speed Lite System
- A close fitting padded back with comfortable breathable 3D Air Mesh.
- Removable waist belt and chest belt.
- Tensioned Delrin® U Frame provides exceptional flexibility at very lightweight. Removable for weight reduction, or folding for most compact transport.